iPad battery information FAQTo make sure your iPad battery lasts a long time consider:
- Keep iPad out of the sun or a hot car (including the trunk). Heat will degrade your battery's life.
- iPad is designed to work in between 32 degrees to 95 degrees F. (Or 0 degrees to 35 degrees C.)
- Go through 1 full charge cycle per month (100% charge to 0% percent)
Optimizing your iPad settings will extend the amount of time between battery charges:
- Adjust brightness to a lower setting
- Applications that prevent the screen to dim will drain your battery faster
- Turn off Wi-fi when not using it
- Turn off 3G when not using it
- Use Airplane mode (this will turn off both Wi-fi and 3G).
- Disable location services when not needed in settings.
- Turn off Push Notifications.
- Poll for new data less frequently (like Mail)
- Check only the email accounts you need
Back to the iPad Life Q&A/FAQ...Rate this iPad Q&A/FAQ